I did it again! I was upstairs but I got lost in marketing realized what time it was when the Zumba class music started.
We have to move class for February 6. It will be here: CLICK HERE this is just for this class.
Class was canceled today because everyone was sick. Only one student showed up and unfortunately her leg was bothering her. So I canceled class and I hope everyone gets to feeling better!
Here is the link to buy the DVD:
Here is the link to watch them for free on YouTube:
This is a link given to the students so they have a visual guide for their home/personal use. It is not a requirement and there is a free link (YouTube).
Yang Style 24 Move Form
- Beginning Movement (Commencement)
- Parting a Wild Horse’s Mane
- A White Crane Spreading it’s Wings
- Brushing the Knees and Twisting the Steps (Brush Knee)
- Playing the Lute
- Step Back and Repulse Monkey
- Grasping a (Bird’s) Peacock’s Tail on Left Side.
- Grasping a (Bird’s) Peacock’s Tail on Right Side.
- Single Whip
- Waving Hands like Clouds (Cloud Hands)
- Single Whip
- Height Pat on Horse (Pat Horse)
- Kicking with the Right Heel.
- Boxing the Opponent’s Ears with Both Fists
- Turning and Kicking with the left Heel
- Pushing Down and Standing on the Left Leg
- Pushing Down and Standing on the Right Leg
- Working Shuttles on Both Sides
- Needle at Sea Bottom (Threading the Needle Under the Sea)
- Flashing the Arm
- Turning, Deflecting Downward, Parrying and Punching
- Apparent Closing Up
- Cross Hands
- Closing Movement